Rose quartz, better known as the ‘Love Stone,’ is a stunning natural crystalline stone that is often incorporated into bracelets and other types of jewelry.
This pink stone is not only stunning but also meaningful, with its primary role being development of self-love and the improvement of relationship quality. But these only represent the tip of the iceberg.
There is so much more to the Rose Quartz, as you’ll find out here.
About Rose quartz crystal
Rose quartz, pink quartz, hyaline quartz, or the Love stone is a highly potent tool with the power to improve the wearer’s relationship with themselves and others. It’s primarily attached to your heart chakra.
So, this powerful healing crystal is used by individuals in need of some help in nurturing and healing emotional-seated wounds while also encouraging feelings of self-love.
Rose quartz is a type of quartz that is made of inclusions from the mineral called dumortierite, which is common in the earth’s crust. Often, rose quartz is found in very huge rock formations under the earth’s crust.
Most of the rose quartz specimens appear translucent but with additional vibrant colors that are rare and highly priced, especially in the healing and gemological communities.
Additionally, rose quartz are unique and richly colored and have become a staple in some of the most famous treasures and jewels. It’s also been incorporated into sculptures and carvings, boasting some of the most elaborate designs.
The use of rose quartz dates back to ancient times, and it was used extensively in arts and crafts from 7000BC by the Assyrians from Mesopotamia – they believed that rose quartz had spiritual meaning. It was used in several spiritual and religious ceremonies and practices.
Rose quartz crystal meaning
Rose quartz or pink quartz dates back to ancient civilizations, and it was primarily referred to as hyaline quartz, a name derived from the Greek word for glass, hyalos.
Legend has it that rose quartz was formed when Aphrodite’s blood was stained on a piece of white quartz which was the case after she accidentally pricked herself on thorny bushes trying to protect/ save Adonis during Are’s war.
During the war, Zeus brought back Adonis from death at war empathetically, and thanks to this occurrence, the rose quartz’s meaning changed, representing the rekindling or the renewal of love.
In a different Greek historical account, rose quartz was brought to humans by Cupid and Eros to represent sawing of love and hope.
So, according to Egyptians and Romans, rose quartz symbolized beauty and was incorporated into face masks and other cosmetic products because of its anti-aging components.
In the Western world, the rose quartz crystal is considered an important crystal that brings peace and balance to the life of the wearers. It is also believed to be an important crystal that is important to your well-being and also for personal growth.
And in East Asia, rose quartz was regarded as a token of love, which was widely used and honored, hence their use in lucky charms and carvings.
Uses of rose quartz?
Rose quartz is one of the most important colored crystals incorporated in jewelry, often in bracelets. Besides its natural beauty and the fact that this crystal is associated with love, growth, and happiness, rose quartz is also known for its healing properties.
Rose quartz embodies powerful physical and emotional health healing properties, and some of its main healing powers include:
- Healing and resolving relationship problems
- Promoting mutual understanding between couples
- And it also inspires kindness and compassion.
- It also boosts feelings of calm, peace, and self-love.
Essentially, rose quartz is a crystal that enhances feelings of unconditional love, which brings profound healing effects to the wearer’s heart, opening the heart and throat chakras, resulting in a deep state of serenity and calmness, and peace.
These lead to relaxation, as well as feelings of contentment and happiness.
Rose quartz crystal properties
One notable thing you should know about rose quartz is that in a 90s mineralogy assessment, it was discovered that rose quartz and pink quartz are made of unique crystalline specimens.
The color of rose quartz is relatively even and isn’t formed from single crystals, but in the case of pink quartz, the color is rather unstable, and the crystal forms as one single crystal form.
Rose quartz is primarily made of silicone dioxide molecules that form at very high temperatures and pressure conditions ranging from 400°C to 700°C.
What does a rose quartz bracelet do?
Thanks to its attachment to the heart and throat chakras, rose quartz heals families by enhancing their communications with families, allowing for the development of deeper bonds and happiness. It also boasts deeply grounding powers.
Physical healing properties of rose quartz
Besides its immense mental health and emotional healing properties, rose quartz also offers physical healing. Its main benefits include:
- The fact that it improves circulation while also boasting heart health for the person that wears it. It’s also known as a heart healer, preventing heart attacks and thrombosis, improving the circulatory system, and properly functioning the heart’s muscles.
- It is also great for pregnancy and will protect the unborn child and the mother from any kind of trouble while pregnant. It’s also great for mothers because of the deep feminine energy it bears, not to mention that it helps curate deep, unbreakable bonds, allowing love to flow like a deep, endless fountain of love.
- Overall, it is excellent and offers soulful healing thanks to its influence on the heart chakra. And to access all these benefits the rose quartz crystal worn as a bracelet allows you access to all these benefits. As a result, Rose Quartz is regarded as a calling card that is often used by anyone craving more love in their life, not just romantic love but also the kind of love that allows you to develop a deep sense of care and compassion in the world.
- It also boasts metaphysical properties, and rose quartz encourages and amplifies positive connections while attuning the wearer to that much-needed goddess energy. So, if you feel that you have become entirely codependent, insecure, and quick to jealousy, and if you don’t trust yourself as much or even feel that you don’t give yourself enough grace and love; rose quartz might be the best kind of bracelet for you to wear. Quartz stones make you feel more comforted, connected, and joyful about all the possibilities life could bring you.
And finally, this stone will help you become more connected to your feminine, divine energy.
Does it really work?
Yes, scientific studies have evidence that rose quartz can benefit all who wear it.
It boasts excellent healing effects, and even though this may happen because of a placebo effect, rose quartz could heal relationship troubles, enhance mutual understanding, and encourage an attitude of kindness and compassion.
To enjoy these benefits, the most important thing for you to do is to set your intentions for the crystal.
Pros and cons of wearing rose quartz bracelet
- Rose quartz is beautiful
- It boasts physical and emotional healing properties
- Rose quartz inspires compassion, kindness, and healing in relationships
- You may end up buying fake rose quartz crystals
- It may not work for you
How to use your rose quartz bracelet
Set your intentions, preferably in a quiet place, then ask the crystals for permission to be able to activate their energy and then send your desires to the crystal. Keep it close to your heart, and wear it as frequently as possible.
Rose quartz enhances feelings of self-love and compassion, boosts confidence levels, and makes it easier for you to meditate; it may also be the ideal crystal for you if you have skin problems.
If you want to know more about other gemstone jewelry, you should read here or here!
Tiger is a fashion&jewelry lover. He is also a fashion jewelry manufacturer that help thousands of small business to grow and also do business with some big fashion jewelry brands. He is a truly metal expert and he will share some information you are looking for.