Other than the cuteness of these bracelets that results from the perfect blend of colors, the red and black bead bracelets are considered to be some of the most stunning and symbolic pieces of jewelry.
But what exactly do the red and black bead bracelets symbolize? Learn all there is to know about the red and black beaded bracelets here.
What do red bead bracelets mean?
The read beaded bracelets are beautiful accessories, but what you may not know is that the red beads are believed to be the symbol of life, as well as the ability of certain individuals to transform into great warriors.
The red bead bracelet is often referred to as the red Shamballa bracelet, which is associated with traits such as optimism, courage, as well as confidence.
Essentially, the Shamballa bracelet is designed such that it denotes power, energy, and action, and it is believed that wearing the red beaded bracelet would enhance your persistence and reasoning; while also improving your levels of confidence, making you more vibrant.
The bead bracelet could also make you more stable in an unstable world.
Essentially, these attributes that are associated with the red bead bracelets come from the color red’s association with action and energy.
There also are the mala bead bracelets, which are red-toned, and are believed to channel and enhance your physical and sexual energies.
The effects and the perceived symbolism around the red beaded bracelets also vary depending on the material that the red beads are made of.
- Red beads made of red jasper are known for their grounding powers, even as they make you more courageous and promote digestion.
- The red tiger’s eye, on the other hand, enhances your self-esteem and confidence levels while also making you more energized, vibrant, and motivated.
- Then you have the red beaded bracelets made of garnet. These represent enhanced sexuality and sexual energy; they encourage trust and understanding and would also relieve feelings of anger.
What do black bead bracelets mean?
There are several meanings that are associated with the color black, specifically, the black bead bracelets, but for most people, the black beads symbolize hope. They are believed to represent the ability to be able to hold onto hope, especially when faced with adversity.
These beads are also believed to encourage optimism, and the bracelet would make the wearer happier and more positive during unhappy periods. The black bead bracelet will, in its own simple way, remind you constantly that things will get better even when everything seems bleak.
- The black beaded bracelets also represent authority and strength. And in the case of the Shamballa bracelets, the black beaded Shamballa bracelets were originally considered to be a symbol of peace and also enlightenment. But with time, the black beaded bracelets have become synonymous with power, although they are also associated with elegance and authority. Black is not only elegant but also prestigious, and the fact that it is a color that absorbs all other colors is what makes it even more appealing.
- The black Shamballa bracelets aside, there also are black mala beads used in bracelets. The use of the black beads comes from the fact that the color black is associated with protective energy and success, while the black crystals are said to offer protection against negative energies and would even help you work on your shadow self.
- Mala beads made of smoky quartz have the power to neutralize the negative vibrations around you, offer protection against EMFs, and also detoxify the body and the surrounding environment while relieving stress. The black onyx also offers similar benefits in addition to enhancing your efforts for personal development, while the obsidian shields you from tension, negativity, and mental stress.
What is the meaning of a red and black bead bracelets?
The red and black beaded bracelets are known for their powerful protective effects, and depending on the materials that the beads are made of, stone or crystal, the bead may offer additional benefits, like reminding you to be more positive in adversity, shielding you from negative energy or making you courageous, strong, and energetic, etc.
Often, the meanings of these beaded bracelets will vary depending on the type of stone it is made of. And in most cases, the stones are blended carefully to ensure that the maximum benefits are felt from both bracelets worn at the same time.
Chinese red bead bracelet meaning?
In Chinese, the color red is associated with good fortune, wisdom, and happiness; and wearing a red bead bracelet, for example, one made of red jade, would turn you into a wise and also very lucky person. Red also symbolizes joy, fertility, vitality, and celebration.
So, if you are into colored bracelets, not just because of their beauty but also because you believe they carry special meaning, the details above will ensure that you are getting more than the beauty of the bracelets.
Read more fashion jewelry topics here or here!
Stephanie is a jewelry lover when she was a teenager. Her major was fashion design when she was in college. She is a jewelry designer at SOQ Jewelry and other design companies. Now she is also a writer for our website. She writes a lot of designs&brands posts with very actionable tips.