Fashion jewelry is a great way to upgrade your wardrobe, add something special to it, and get compliments from others. Kohl’s Jewelry store aims to offer all you require to accomplish this goal and look great even on your most casual days through various collections including their Everlasting gold sets.
The popularity of the Everlasting gold sets and their prices, begs the question of whether these pieces are real, and what differentiates them from other gold jewelry options in the market.
I attempt to answer all these questions and more, as well as give useful information on the brand itself.
What is Everlasting gold?
The term ‘gold jewelry’ can easily confuse many people, as this gold can come in many varieties, each with different value differences and quality. Everlasting gold is not as mysterious as you may assume it is, at least from its name. It is simply jewelry that is made from pure solid gold or partially gold composition mixed with other elements.
Therefore, the percentage of gold may vary in different pieces, which determines the price. As a general rule, the higher the percentage of gold, the more expensive the piece is, which leads to the necessity of knowing the two main forms of gold jewelry you may find in the Kohl’s Jewelry store or any other store.
- Solid gold– the description of solid gold jewelry is easy, as it means jewelry made from solid gold with no additional alloys or metals. This is among the most expensive options to purchase, as it is of very high quality and grade, so it is only worn on special occasions. It is also very malleable and tends to bend easily if you fail to care for it correctly.
- Hollow gold– Solid gold does not have any spaces in its design, but hollow gold does. This makes it significantly more lightweight and cheaper to produce. While it is less durable compared to solid gold jewelry due to its tendency to scratch, its lightweight nature makes it better for everyday wear.
Everlasting gold is more likely to be hollow gold, which means it is comprised of other metals or alloys and plated with gold, or is gold mixed with other metals to increase its durability.
Is Everlasting gold real?
Yes, it is. It is a similar situation to other gold jewelry, with the shine depending on the percentage of gold in the piece. In most instances, Everlasting gold is mixed with other high-quality elements such as platinum, so it is still durable enough to last for many years, but scratch-resistant because of the mixing with high-grade materials.
Is Kohl’s Everlasting gold real?
Since Everlasting gold is real, Kohl’s everlasting gold is legitimate. When you purchase it, you are getting the benefits of durability and a high-quality piece that will last for many years.
The higher the gold amounts in the jewelry piece you are wearing, the more shine it has, and the same case applies to their everlasting gold choices. The company offers a wide range of gold jewelry options as well that will give you your preferred shine and warmth, including gold-tone, white gold (which is gold mixed with platinum and silver), and gold options.
Pros and cons of Everlasting gold
The pros and cons of everlasting gold are the same as what you would find in gold jewelry, so keep this in mind when buying it.
- It is durable – gold is the best example of a precious metal that does not corrode or oxidize. Very few acids can damage it as well.
- It complements warm skin undertones– if you have warm undertones in your skin, you will find that gold jewelry, including everlasting gold, complements your skin very well.
- It is available in several colors– gold jewelry comes in various colors depending on the metals or alloys in its composition, with most cases coming in the form of rose gold, white gold, and yellow gold.
- Easy identification– Gold jewelry is required to have markings or stamps showing its quality, and these come in the form of numbers. For instance, 585 shows the piece contains 14K gold, while 990 or 999 shows it is 24K gold.
- Lower maintenance– gold jewelry does not require as much maintenance to keep its beauty.
- Can lead to metal allergies– in some cases, you may be allergic to everlasting gold jewelry due to some pieces incorporating nickel in their composition.
More information about Kohl’s Everlasting gold
Kohl’s Jewelry store sells jewelry at lower prices for the budget buyer. If you want to get even better deals, you can use these tips to do so:
- Use their coupons– Kohl’s store website has a Coupons page that allows you to get limited-time deals on various jewelry pieces.
- Rewards Program– joining this program allows you to get special birthday gifts and personalized perks.
- The Kohl’s newsletter– Joining their newsletter allows you to get 20% off your subsequent purchases.
- Kohl’s Cash– this allows you to earn cash-back bonuses, which you can redeem when making purchases in the future.
Should you buy Kohl’s Everlasting gold jewelry?
There are plenty of things to love about the company’s Everlasting gold jewelry, so my answer to this is a yes. Some of these reasons are:
- Excellent pricing– It is rare to find very durable and cute jewelry, but you will find most options in the Kohl’s Jewelry store; particularly in the discount jewelry section. You do not need to spend a lot of money on these pieces either.
- Great collections– Unlike many discount jewelry stores, you will not need to rush to Kohl’s to shop for your preferred choices. You can take the time to research and ask their staff about different options, which helps you make an informed choice.
- Very good quality options –The jewelry on offer in the store is high quality and you will rarely experience problems after purchasing it.
It is worth getting experience buying jewelry from Kohl’s Jewelry store, as they offer great accessory additions to your wardrobe at affordable prices.
The store offers great everlasting gold pieces, which allow you to upgrade your wardrobe and look elegant and stylish at the same time.
Read more fashion brands here or here!
Tiger is a fashion&jewelry lover. He is also a fashion jewelry manufacturer that help thousands of small business to grow and also do business with some big fashion jewelry brands. He is a truly metal expert and he will share some information you are looking for.