Wondering if you can wear a diamond ring on any finger or if there is a preference or a recommended finger that’s best for wearing diamond rings and accessories?
If you are reading this, you might have read elsewhere about all the benefits of wearing diamonds, which means that you are now looking for insights into the best way to optimize your diamond rings for the best possible benefits associated with diamonds.
For starters, you will be happy to know that despite varying beliefs, wearing diamonds on a specific finger rather than the other brings forth numerous benefits. And for most people, wearing the diamond ring on the middle finger seems to be quite beneficial.
So, in this article, we’ll look at all the benefits associated with wearing the diamond ring on the middle finger, the best finger to wear diamonds, and tips for wearing diamonds.
Benefits of wearing the diamond in the middle finger
According to astrology, wearing your diamond ring on the middle finger is the best way for you to tap into all the good that is associated with the diamonds.
Essentially, wearing the diamond on your middle finger is the best way for you to enhance all the traits of the planet Venus. Astrology and gemmology hold the belief that Venus is the planet with the governing powers for all the important aspects of your life, such as your love life, relationships, modesty, spouse, as well as your devotion and level of cordiality with the opposite sex.
As a result, wearing your diamond ring on the middle finger could bring you numerous good things and the best level of positive influence in all the aspects of your life.
Notably, there is no specific finger that’s attributed to Venus, the planet, but since diamonds and zircons, among other white gemstones, are the stones that represent the planet, Venus, wearing the stone on the middle finger allows you to tap into all the benefits of the diamonds and then influence of the planet.
It’s also worth noting that the planets Mercury and Saturn are Venus’ friends, and they represent the Index and the middle fingers, which means that the corresponding gemstones for these gemstones could be worn in either of the fingers.
So, if you weren’t sure about the best finger to wear your diamond ring on to enjoy all the benefits of the diamonds, you will be happy to know that the middle finger is the most appropriate finger for your diamond jewelry.
Now that we have this out of the way let’s take a look at some of the main benefits of wearing diamonds on your middle finger.
But before we do, it’s worth noting that despite wearing the diamonds on the middle finger, it’s also important to make sure that you will actually benefit from wearing the gemstone.
In some cases, some people only suffer more when they wear the gemstone, and it all has to do with the fact that they have the ‘wrong’ astrological sign.
Essentially, diamonds are said to be more beneficial to wearers with the following zodiac signs – Taurus, Libra, Capricorn, and Aquarius Ascendants.
6 Benefits of wearing diamonds on the middle finger
1. Diamonds bring good fortune– worn correctly, a diamond on your middle finger would bring you great fortune, success, and richness in all areas of your life. These benefits are often seen in marriage, romance, and love, but they also extend to other areas of your life where you would experience financial success and general good luck.
2. Diamonds will boost your sexual life– if you have been struggling sexually or if you just need some help spicing things up, you may only need a diamond. It’s said that diamonds boost the strength and the sexual stamina of wearers.
3. Diamonds enhance good health– Diamonds have been shown to be effective in enhancing your overall physical health and also your mental health. And if you struggle with health issues affecting or related to your digestive system, urinary tract, reproductive system, skin, etc., diamonds would be very beneficial to you.
4. Inner Peace– There is also a belief that diamonds are quite helpful when it comes to your inner peace and just how you live. It brings innocence, tranquillity and also boosts your inner peace. So, if you struggle with the anxiety of have fears and thoughts that relate to supernatural powers, you may want to start wearing diamonds correctly.
5. Status and Pleasure– diamonds can also bring you more comfort and pleasure in life while also enhancing your social status.
6. Enhanced problem-solving abilities– the other benefit associated with wearing diamonds on the middle finger is the influence of that rock on how you approach life and deal with problems. The stone would help you in building upright, mature, and more methodological approaches towards many of the problems you’d face in life. The only catch here is that you’d have to keep a check on your ego. You also have to be more critical.
5 Tips for wearing a diamond ring on the middle finger
Follow these tips when wearing a diamond ring. It is a guided astrological approach that ensures you enjoy all the benefits of diamonds.
1. Diamond’s Carat Weight
The first thing you should do is to ensure that the diamond you have on is an actual diamond. Next, you need to get the right carat weight diamond. While you’re required to wear a 5-carat diamond ring as per the astrological requirements, this might seem a little too hefty and very expensive, which is why you are encouraged to wear a 0.5-carat or a 1.0-carat original diamond.
2. Diamond’s setting metal
The gemstone must be set on either silver or gold
3. Diamond’s clarity
To enjoy the benefits associated with diamonds, it’s important that you take time and invest only in the best quality diamonds. The best quality diamonds, in this case, are the high-clarity diamonds that are purely white, high-brilliance, and without any blemishes or black spots.
4. Wear the diamond on the right day
The planet Venus, also known as Shukra, is believed to represent the Vedic Shukra Deva that means Friday or Shukra Pasha. This means that the ideal day for you to wear your diamond ring would be on a Friday. But if you have to wear the ring every day, you should only keep it on in the mornings, or up until 3 pm in the afternoon.
5. Mantras and Prayers to say before wearing the diamond
To experience the good fortune and all the great benefits associated with diamonds, you may have to chant some mantras or say a prayer. You need to burn five incense sticks when praying, and then incense is also important when chanting the mantras.
Finally, it’s important to keep in mind that choosing to wear your diamond engagement ring on your middle finger, even when you don’t believe in astrology, is an important thing that symbolizes humanity, responsibility, and the universal law. It is also a depiction of the sense and level of balance and leading a structured life. At the same time, the middle finger is an excellent choice for you if you are looking for a ring that allows you to easily show off to just about everyone around you – this is something that psychologists strongly believe in.
And lastly, the diamond engagement ring on your middle finger is associated with magic and fate.
If you were wondering why someone recommended wearing your diamond engagement ring on the middle finger, now you know!
Stephanie is a jewelry lover when she was a teenager. Her major was fashion design when she was in college. She is a jewelry designer at SOQ Jewelry and other design companies. Now she is also a writer for our website. She writes a lot of designs&brands posts with very actionable tips.